The x-ray diagnostic universal complex
X-RAY DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM KRD «INDIagraf» (BASIC X-RAY SYSTEM)
The system is used for all types of radiographic examinations in trauma wards, X-ray rooms in medical establishments of general purpose. The system provides examinations on the tilting table in vertical and horizontal positions, also at the tilted position of patient. The system provides registration of images in digital form and on X-ray film or X-ray flat panel detector.
KRD ІNDIagraf is X-ray system that allows making of the most X-ray examinations in standing, lying down, lying at an angle, sitting, including the examinations of patients with loss of consciousness. The construction of the system allows using it for mass examinations of the chest, while the digital detector switches to low-dose mode and table-top is rejected at 90°. Compactness of the system makes it ideal for installation it in X-ray rooms with small area.
KRD "INDIagraf" is equipped with a hardware-software system "NEYRON", which has an intuitively understandable interface. "NEYRON" provides: operating by work of the power device, digital camera, exposure, keeping patients filing, viewing and editing of data of examination, monitoring and control patient dose.
* The system can be equipped with movable chairs or rejected table-top.
| The angles of slope, degrees || 0+90 |
| The range of movement of X-ray tube assembly, cm || 150|
| The rotation of X-ray radiator, degrees|| +/-90|
| The range of movement of digital detector, cm || no less than 190|
| The distance from the floor to the center of the detector in a vertical position, cm|| no less than 50|
| The size of active area no less than, mm|| 400x400 (± 10) |
| The spatial resolution not less than, pl/mm|| 3.6 |
| Rotation of detector, degrees || 15, 30, 40 |
| Dimension of X-ray cassettes, cm || from 18x24 to 35x43 |
| Power of X-ray generator, kW || from 30 to 50|
Mains supply three-phase, 380 V ± 10%, 50Hz
Siemens X-ray tube
| Type of anode || rotating |
| Focal spot size is no more than, mm || 0.6x0.6 and 1.2x1.2 |
DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING
It’s provided by certified hardware-software system "NEYRON", which is integrated in DICOM and provides:
- maintaining a database of patients and archives;
- viewing of images in a fixed zoom, fixed area;
- zooming, function "positive-negative", gamma correction, measurements;
- automatic selection of the brightness and contrast of the selected area;
- viewing of images from the archive, including for defined period of time;
- sorting and quick search for patient diagnosis, risk group, last name, date of examination and etc;
- monitoring and registration of technical parameters of performed examinations;
- preparation and printing of reports, etc.